FOM330 Food Oil Monitor
Supporting continuity of taste, texture, and appearance of food colours in edible oils. Prevents premature oil changes.
*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ
- This product is not included in our standard next day delivery due to needing to calibrate the product, delivery is estimated between 2-5 working days.
- Upon check-out, please include your oil type in the delivery notes. We cannot process your order until we have this information.
£367.50 Ex VAT
The Ebro FOM330 is the pedigree of four previous generations of the Ebro food oil monitor over 14 years with successful results, particularly in the food service sector which demands accurate, rapid results and ease of operation.
The monitor provides an accurate control of oil usage influencing continuity in texture, taste, and appearance of finished product whilst avoiding significant health issues arising from over-use of oil.
Polar compounds, now accepted as a reliable measurement of ageing oils, are assessed by the FOM330 oil monitor and displayed in digital results from zero to fifty.
Along with all the design development carried forward from previous models, this instrument features:
- Auto 'Hold'-release function - the instrument automatically releases the Hold function when it senses that it has been returned to hot oil. This eliminates the possibility of the operator transferring frozen readings from vat to vat.
- Increased digit size in display for greater visibility.
- Large oil quality signal lamp on top of the instrument gives a bright unmistakable indication of when oil is to be changed.
- 'Next Step' indicator in display - presenting clear yet unmistakably instructions to the user of what to do next.
- Improved temperature compensation for even greater accuracy in all situations.
- Larger ergonomic protective cover for increased protection from hot oil splashes.
- Improved carrying case.
The unique stem guard design offers all round sensor protection, including a tough anti-scratch surface protection across the measuring bars, without jeopardising Ebro's superior performance criteria for accuracy and speed of response.